The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

20 April 2011

Tornado Warning

Our county just issued a tornado warning. I am not concerned because the actual storm has not hit our area as yet. I went outside and the winds are really starting to pick up, a lot of lightning can be seen heading towards the cabin from the west, chances are we will most likely lose our electricity. I will keep posting as long as I can until A. The electricity goes out. B. We have to take cover in the basement. C. I may have to turn off the computer. Wish us luck.

No comments: