The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

02 April 2011

Getting Ready Tonights the Night

I am getting ready to head out to my favorite spot to photograph Reds opening night fireworks, so far it is a good night for the Reds as they are leading in the 4th 4-0. My biggest obstacle  will be walking to my spot. I fell yesterday and twisted my ankle ummmm pretty bad, swelled up like a cantaloup and it hurts like crap, I'm hoping I am lucky enough to be able to get a seat on one of the benches, if not, well as much I enjoy photographing the fireworks I'll be praying for a fast show. Wish me luck and stay tuned.

Lesson to be learned. I just preset all my setting and realized that my battery was not fully charged, I have an hour to charge it up which should almost fully charge my battery, however always a good idea to check your battery well in advance of any special event...FYI

No comments: