The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

10 April 2011

Back to the City

What a day to get out and explore. Partly sunny with a high of 85. List of things to do...repair fan in car so I can have A/C. I headed again over to Cincinnati, while traveling down W. Pete Rose Way right under I75 I came across dozens of these Mosaic Fish. How unfortunate that this beautiful display is so out of the way and I am sure missed by many. Certainly worthy of a look not to mention a few photographs.




No comments: