The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

05 April 2011

Sometimes Size Doesn't Matter

Any photograph taking has been put on temporary hold. Last Friday I was heading out the door to get pizza when a big rock crossed my path, okay, it wasn't a BIG rock, I guess in reality it might even be defined as a stone, a BIG stone, anyway as I stepped on it I lost my balance, twisted my ankle and fell to the ground, all I have to say is the words that came flying out of my mouth were pretty unlady like. This of course happened one day prior to photographing the fireworks. Even though I managed to get myself to my favorite spot that night it really wasn't one of my brightest ideas. Every step was followed by "ouch," okay I'm lying about what word was said but I want this to be a family friendly blog so I wont type what I really said, I never realized that when it comes to extreme pain how much of a potty mouth I have.

So the photo below is that of the rock, okay okay, BIG stone that caused all this trouble. Don't let the size fool you. Sometimes size doesn't matter.

No comments: