The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

06 April 2011

Ankle Update

Day 5 with a sprained ankle and I am improving, I am able to put a lot of pressure on my foot now but still have to be careful as all of sudden I'll get sharp pains that just go right through me, then I am back to babying it again. I find it more comfortable walking around  in stocking feet while I'm around the house, unfortunately Jessie (our german shepherd who is not use to seeing me in stocking feet) now thinks that my feet are new toys for her to play with. She likes to play with my feet with her paws, she doesn't understand that if she touches that wrong spot it nearly brings me to tears. I love my dog, I love my dog, I love my dog.

No comments: