The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

10 April 2011

Cincinnati Cityscape

The clouds were perfect today for some black/white cityscape photography. They really popped out in the photos. When I got to the river today I was a bit surprised to find the river pretty high. Last weekend when I shot the fireworks you could finally see the beach area. Today well no beach and the trees are under water again. I haven't heard any news yet if the river is suppose to reach flood stage again or not.




No comments: