The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

03 April 2011

Cincinnati Reds Night Opener Fireworks

FYI the Reds won again tonight 4-2
When I finally reached my favorite spot I was pleasantly surprised to find only two other people there. Oh Yay I get a bench. It was a little cold and pretty early for anyone to really start getting excited about fireworks. When Firework Friday begins in May this area will become relatively crowded, well for the first couple of events anyway then by June the crowd really start to thin out. Last year I think I only missed a couple firework shows, this year my goal is to photograph every event, I believe that is 9 events all together.  I think I can, I think I can.





No comments: