The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

22 May 2012

What To Do, Where To Go

I have been doing a little research on what to do this weekend, it is suppose to be a beautiful weekend so I am thinking about continuing my journey to Maysville, KY it's a bit of a trip but every photograph I have taken along RT. 8 has been so much fun, since we have no threats of any storms I think it will make it a good day tripper. I've also been reading a lot about the new park that has opened up in Cincinnati right on the other side of the Roebling Bridge called Smale Park, I've already seen some nice photos on other sites so a nighttime visit is going to have to be a must sometime in the near future. Stay tuned.

I just found this link from WCPO about the new park describing all the different phases that have and will take place. This video is a must see if you live in the area, I had no idea that the park was going to be this spectacular. Go on check it out it is truly amazing. Scroll down to just above the comments section to view video.

WCPO - Smale Park

No comments: