The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

10 May 2012

Hangin in Devou Park

The clouds were spectacular today so I thought I would run up to the top of Devou Park to photograph the city not to mention the photographing the clouds. Did variations of color and black/white photos. Throw in a couple of flowers and you get easily an hour of blissful wasted time. Heading down RT. 8 again this weekend, hoping to make it all the way to Maysville. Stay tuned its going to be a busy weekend.







No comments: