The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

23 May 2012

Visiting Riverside Drive

My evening started out with good intentions however, it just didn't pan out. I thought a Wednesday night being such an off night I would head on down to check out Smale Park. If I was doing any kind of thinking at all I would have checked first to see if the Reds were playing, which they were, to late though I was already heading to the park, of course trying to find a parking space was impossible not to mention that when I drove by the park it was full of kids. I'm going to head back I think on Sunday to try my luck. After several trips through and around the city I headed back to Kentucky to Riverside Drive, no way I was heading home without a single photo. The landscape has changed a little with the addition of the park which is located in the center of the photo below where the green and purple lights are.






No comments: