The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

02 February 2012

Used Some Editing Software

I use to use this free editing software program called Picnik, I rarely used it, it was not exactly the best. Out of 5 stars I would give it a 1.5 star rating however, I received an email from them that they are closing the program down and will be offering even the premium service for free so I thought I would go back and check it one more time. Now that I have the premium service available I will up my ranking to 2 stars. Below is some of the results. The photos are ones that I recently uploaded. Not bad, I kinda like a couple of them. So if anyone is really out there please make a comment as I would like to know what you think.








No comments: