The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

18 February 2012

RT. 8 Towards Maysville

I started out my day rather late so I had to cut short my photo trip because of the impending darkness. I was so disappointed that I am heading back down RT. 8 aka Mary Ingles Highway tomorrow to find more subjects. I thought this was going to turn out to be a bust but holy crap I couldn't believe all the possibilities. Can't wait!
Is this not a great barn door? Love It!!! Okay I know your enthusiasm does not rate as high as mine but wow.
This was found off of RT.8 on 8 mile Rd. I didn't even know we had an 8 Mile Rd.


I think a knock on the door to the owner is due, I would like to check out the inside too.

No comments: