The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

26 February 2012

Back Down RT. 8


I headed back down RT. 8  towards Maysville again today, I wanted to go back and check out St. Anne Convent to get a closer look at the cemetery, I also thought I would head a little bit further to see what else was down the road. I have to say that I came across a couple more surprises.



This is what was inside the crypt.

 More from the cemetery.
I know statues of Jesus are not suppose to creep you out but this one does.


I found this place...I'm not sure what it is but I found this a little off RT. 8. It was so unusual. More photos below. I believe it is called Oneonta, Kentucky. If anyone has any information I would certainly appreciate an info.



Just love this old phone booth.

One of two house on the street. The street did continue on but it became gravel and I wasn't convinced that it wasn't private property.

No comments: