The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

04 June 2012

Smale Park, Cincinnati Ohio

I finally found a parking space YAY!!! Let me rephrase that, I finally found a parking space I didn't have to pay for. YAY!!! I didn't visit all of the park but I do plan on doing that at some point. I have to admit this is one beautiful park, I can't wait to see the rest when it is finished. The first two photos ended up being a bit of a disappointment, only because you can't really see the water flowing.



The two photos above the water is a little clearer.


Now these three photos above turned out excellent. I was able to capture the water in motion.

A different perspective of the Roebling Bridge.

No comments: