The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

10 June 2012

Italian Fest Newport Kentucky

We were sitting around today, letting another beautiful day go by when we decided to get off our butts and head to Newport to check out the Italian Fest, I know I said yesterday that we were not going to go but what the heck.

I tried to talk honey into going down the slide but when he saw these three he said no way.

This is a kiddie ride that took you pretty far up, well pretty far up for a 6 year old. I loved it, it sounded just like a helicopter. Shaking head, I need to get out more.
This little girl was having such fun. I'm to old even for these little rides. I'm pathetic.



I really wanted to put some type of caption for the above photo but thought better of it. Bad, bad, bad Kelly.

No comments: