The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

10 June 2012

Behringer-Crawfor Museum

After we left Newport we found out that the Behringer-Crawford Museum was offering free admission Sunday. I have lived 1/2 mile from this museum and have never gone in, actually I have lived in Northern Kentucky for 11 years and have never been to the Newport Aquarium either, shame, shame shame, the Aquarium is on my list of places to go, I might wait until the fall when all the kiddies are back in school though. I wasn't allowed to use my flash so I upped my ISO, surprisingly I didn't get as much noise as I thought I would. Check out the link on the left to learn about the museum. Below is just a small sample of what we saw.



What is it about a train that can turn normal adults into little kids? I had to press every button on the panel to see what it would do...twice. That was so much fun. Ahhhh the little things in life.




No comments: