The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

17 April 2012

In With the Old

Every once in a while as you may recall I have used picnik which is a photo editing program that is or I should say was available online, if I am not mistaken I believe it was also a part of Google anyway, they developed another photo editing program called picmonkey (where do they come up with these names?) that I have to admit I may actually pay for, it is free for now so have a look it is kinda fun. The photos below were edited in picmonkey, I kinda like them.


No comments: