The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

02 April 2012

Abandon Incinerator

After I was done taking photos of flowers I thought I would take a trip to the old abandon incinerator. Last time I was there they posted no trespassing signs all over the place now they have the area open to bikers, of course I had to venture back once again. The first time I was there I had no idea that the building had a basement so I had to check it out, the smell was so bad I thought for sure someone had placed a dead body somewhere, I have to admit though it would certainly be a good location for that. I didn't have my boots on so I didn't risk walking around in the basement, the photos are taken from just outside. 
 
Roof or lack of any.




Basement in color.
Basement in B/W.
Basement in color.
Basement in B/W.
Basement in color.
Basement in B/W.







No comments: