The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

11 April 2012

Having a Blast Around Independence, Kentucky

A friend of mine that really knows the area took me on a tour of the Independence area. My friend is a native and boy did she know the places to go. It is so much fun when you know someone who likes to do the same things. Well she likes to ride around site seeing and I like to photograph what I see, it was a win win situation. I was totally amazed at the all the dilapidated barns and abandon homes. Just my kind of photography. 

I was so tempted to try and see if I could push this building over. I do not believe in destruction of property, I believe in trespassing... not destruction.







No comments: