The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

28 February 2011

Thunder Storm

We had one hell of a thunder storm this morning around 5:30ish, no photographs of it but certainly worth a mention. I usually will enjoy the lightning show from the comforts of my bed but when the sirens went off I had to get my butt out of bed, march downstairs and turn the television on. I was shocked that I actually got reception, we don't have cable so we have to pray to the tv reception gods in order to get a channel in. The weather person was talking about possible tornadoes which I found out this evening were to the south of us. May be that next time i'll take the warnings a little more seriously. This was like the third storm in the last few days. Guess it could be worse, with all the rain we had if it had been snow it would have been a lot of it.

No comments: