The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

25 February 2011

My Family

These are a couple of photographs that I took the night of my daughter's rehearsal dinner back in October. My photos really turned out rather bad but these two seem to be okay.


Starting on the left is my brother Rob, his partner David, next is Danielle whom I am hoping will be my future daughter-in-law, after that is the oh so beautiful and the most perfect daughter Christie, next to Christie is my handsome son Michael who better get off his butt and ask that second girl on his right to marry him and last but certainly not least my new brilliant son-in-law Jeff whom I am now noticing is exceptionally tall.

No comments: