The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

30 August 2009

Cincinnati Reds Firework Friday Last of the Season

I headed up to Riverboat Row where I've been taking the majority of my fireworks, not as many photographers this time which really surprised me since it was the last show of the season. I am not as happy with the photos this time, I just couldn't seem to really get a good focus, been having trouble with my eyes lately, time for new glasses. The Reds won by the way, I wonder if the win took them out of last place? I doubt it, I have lived in Cincinnati area for about 8 years now, the Reds had one season that looked promising until the All Star game, then went down hill as usual. Hard to live near a city where all the pro teams really just suck.





No comments: