The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

06 August 2009

Cincinnati Day Tripper

I rarely venture to the Ohio side, which is really a shame, Cincinnati is actually a beautiful city. The first photo is that of the Purple People Bridge, hard to tell the color from a B&W, although even in color the bridge, when painted for the first time, was extremely purple, unfortunately it was only a matter of a few years or so before the bridge faded to a light blue. The bridge is designed now for foot traffic only.

The next two photos are that of the Serpentine Wall at Sawyer Point. I'm embarrassed to say that it was my first visit. I've missed a lot. It is not a very crowded area but a great place to sit by the Ohio River & watch all the boats.








No comments: