The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

15 September 2009

Around Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati

Well it has been a rather crappy week, my computer crashed. I did manage to have a backup of most of my photos that I took since getting my dslr but lost the last 4 months. I have to learn to quit saying that I'll do a backup tomorrow. Now I'll make sure I backup at least once a week. Let this be a lesson. Oh well, so I have started to retake a lot of the photos I lost. I have to admit sometimes the second time around is a good thing. I am going to head back to Cincinnati & to Sawyer Point this weekend, even though Oktoberfest is this weekend I am hoping that Sawyer Point will be pretty empty. I took some photos of the Serpentine Wall and the Purple People Bridge (which at least I am lucky enough to have them on here and my flickr page)a couple of months ago, I lost them in the crash, they turned out great so I hope I can achieve the same results. Maybe I'll try a different view this time. We'll see.



No comments: