The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

23 January 2012

A Look Back

So as I am sitting here bored out of my freak'n mind I thought I would venture back into the archives of my photos to see what I have forgotten. The photo below was taken on Christmas day 2007 the second photo I shot with my brand new digital camera. 4 years later the yard still looks like a mess.

2007 with camera in automatic mode. This is how my camera saw it. I can't get over how skinny the driveway was.
2012 with the camera in manual mode. This is how I saw it.

To funny, the driveway width has increased in 4 years. The big tree on the ground to the left has been removed. A lot of the underbrush has really grown in. Time to go see what else I can come up with.

No comments: