The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

25 January 2012

Little Trip to the Mall

Today I decided to head on out to the mall to buy a toaster.....
When I came across one of the shelters in the park with a new roof. Last winter they fixed and replaced a lot of the shingles, so why not just replace all the shingles at once? Just saying....
This strip mall use to be full until for what ever reason all the tenants left, a year later with it almost completely empty they have started to do some major work. I hope it's more stores and not office's.

 This use to be our favorite restaurant, we would go once or twice a week, then they raised their prices and I just couldn't justify paying $10.00 for a plate of pasta. I still recommend it if you don't mind paying more.
ended up behind this old Toyota 4Runner, I didn't even know they use to look like this. Can't imagine how many miles this has on it. I like it though.

 This is our local outdoor mall. The only type of mall I will go to. My other favorite outdoor mall is in Columbus. I haven't been there in years, makes for a long day when you live almost 100 miles away but when I have the extra cash to spend I will go back. Anyone ever hear of Joseph-Beth?

 My final destination, I just love this store. You'll pay a little more then Walmart but I can guarantee it will last longer. A lot of times cheaper isn't better, I've learned that the hard way to many times.
Here is my toaster okay so not really a toaster but instead of buying a toaster I came home with this. My honey took one look at couldn't stop laughing, I said I wanted a good toaster, it just came with a few extras. Oh I almost forgot, it does make awesome toast. Not to mention you can also roast a chicken and broil a steak. YUM!!!

No comments: