The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

03 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello blog world. Hope the new year has brought you wonderful surprises so far. I know I haven't been around for a few days, I haven't been out photographing, the weather has turned cold, the wind has picked up and I have been nestled snugly in my cabin. We had a bit of snow yesterday that brought a whole mess of accidents, including a 30 car pile up on Interstate 75 just south of Richmond. No reports of serious injuries...whew! The weekend is suppose to bring back the 50's (it's been a crazy mild winter) so I am thinking about heading out to see what I can photograph. Let me double check that forecast one more time.......Friday in the 50's then 40's over the weekend. Still decent weather to head on out. So if you're bored over the weekend head on back here to check out where I've been. Catch you later.

No comments: