The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

08 March 2011

Walk About Through Mainstrasse

So to make a long story short, I have to start walking, doc's orders, so if I have to walk I'm taking my camera with me. This time I took along my point and shoot. If a point shoot wasn't so convenient I wouldn't bother with it all, the quality of the pictures and the fact I can't shoot in RAW irritates me but sometimes when I'm out and about alone, especially walking, I just don't feel comfortable taking the dslr with me.


These two photos are taken of an old church that was renovated into a lounge. I have to go back and take a peek inside.



Some restaurants idea of wishful thinking. Tomorrow snow flurries, not exactly a good day to eat outside, think you may be a month or two early. IMO

Can you feel the German influence?

Just might have to think about stopping in one day. Never to old for a tatoo. (UPDATE) I was going through my blog when I reread this post...how does someone spell tattoo wrong (I'm referring to myself) when the word is right in front of your face. I could have corrected it, never said a word but sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.
Some photographs scream...SPRING PLEASE!!
My first try at street photography. He looks so lonely.

A little hope that Spring is just around the corner.

No comments: