The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

31 March 2011

Today Is Feel Sorry For Myself Day. Tomorrow Back To Normal

This has nothing to do with what my blog is about but I got a little bit of bad news this morning. I went to the Doc's yesterday to check up on how my sugar level is doing (I have type 2 diabetes) my sugar is down to 205, my sugar level was tested in the morning and after fasting, that's not good at all, although a 175 points less then what I was originally diagnosed with a couple of months ago. Soooooo they are increasing my meds, If I don't smarten up more insulin will soon become a part of my life, I want nothing to do with that or these damn pills. More walks with the camera!!!

No comments: