The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

26 September 2009

My Babies of the Non Human Kind

Meet Jasper, Jessie & Luke

Still really crappy around here weather wise, hoping for some sun soon, thought I would take some pictures of my little babies. First photo below is Jasper, he is a black lab mix, we rescued him from an old gentlemen who went into senior housing but couldn't take him with him, his original name was Bob, couldn't handle that since my brother is Bob as well.

The middle photo is Jessie, a full bread german shepherd, we bought her from a breeder, she was the last of the litter and worth every penny, she is so much fun to play with, I hope she never grows up.

The last photo is Luke, he found us, he showed up on our doorstep, he was so tiny then, we thought perhaps he was about 6 months old at the time, we tried to find his home but no one ever claimed him, he is a great cat to have around and loves to play with the dogs, they all get along great.



No comments: