The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

26 October 2011

It is hard to believe that it has been a year since my mother's passing. So at the family picnic, which turned out extremely small this year, we decided to do a tribute to Mom. My mother had a habit of thumbing in the group pictures, even at 87 years old so we decided to have some fun and thumb her back this year. We all miss you so much but am so glad that you now with Dad and no longer suffering. Love you with all my heart.

Tribute to my Mother

No comments: