The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

31 October 2011

Did Not Happen

So photographing over the weekend just didn't happen. Can't explain it, have no excuses. Just pure laziness. Which is pretty unfortunate considering how nice the weather was. This coming weekend I am heading back up to Carew Tower with my photog group, I am hosting my first meetup, should be loads of fun if the rain holds off. Come on back to check out my photos then. 

No comments: