The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

16 July 2011

Not a Good Night at All

So tonight I thought I would head back out to Eden Park and Mt. Adams to take some night time photos of the city. One spot in Eden Park that I really wanted to photograph has such a nice angle of the city. Well I learned 3 things tonight not to do when trying to photograph at night around the city.


1. Never go out on a Saturday night.
2. Never go out on a Saturday night in the summer.
3. Never go out on a Saturday night in the summer when the Reds are playing.
Every where I went I ran into way to many people or no place to park. Tomorrow I think the Reds are playing a day game plus since it the next day is a work day I might have more success with a lot less people, so tomorrow night I will try again.

No comments: