The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

12 December 2011

Around Covington

So I decided to get my lazy butt out of the house and took my camera with me. I just stayed in the area, these are some of the photos I took around the Covington area. 



The Ohio River is rising again, not sure if it has peaked yet or if it is going to rise more.

I see dead people.

Guess you learn something new everyday. Had no idea that Covington was named after a general. "Do you think this hat makes me look fat?"

Last time I checked the top condo is still available. If you are interested I believe the list price is affordable to those of you that make as much as Donald Trump. A mere $5,000,000.00 and it is yours. Holy over the top Batman.

No comments: