The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

17 December 2010

Northern Kentucky Mini Storm

I took these photos with my point & shoot. I've come to realize that point & shoots are really only good for those times when you can't really carry your dslr. Or in this case when you are just plain lazy.

We didn't get the full impact of the storm, about 4" of snow tops. Missed most of it mostly because it happened over night. Greg tried to go to work but the roads were so slick he turned around and ended up coming home. Kentucky DOT decided it really wasn't necessary to pre-treat the roads, ummmm who ever made that decision should be fired.



No comments: