The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

06 September 2010

Happy Labor Day

I spent my Labor Day holiday in fine fashion, woke up, messed around on the computer, watched a movie, went out to lunch, came home for a while, went back out to get some tea, believe it or not McDonald's has some pretty good tea, came home watched some tv, went back out to get some dinner, I had a no cooking theme going today, well that and no food in the house, so after dinner messed around on the computer a bit, got off my butt and went to the grocery store and now here I sit writing a post for the blog, as you can see no photos today. I think however, I will plan a sunrise photo opp this week, wonder how that will work out for me. We'll see.

Hope it was a safe holiday weekend for everyone.

No comments: