The birth of my infatuation or perhaps I should say my obsession with photography began in the mid nineties. Then my main subjects were my children, since my children have left the nest for many years now my passion for photography has never faded but rather grown in a different direction. I have discovered that beauty is never ending, taking on forms that I could have never imagined. I feel blessed that my world has expanded through photography and hope my passion never weakens.

26 April 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

It was such a crappy weekend and the start of the week has been just as bad, rain, rain, rain then just plain cold, tonight we have a frost warning out, hard to believe since we have already had a lot of 80 degree weather, I miss going out and taking photos, the next couple of days is suppose to be nice, maybe not so much temperature wise but as long the rain stays away I think I'll head to downtown, maybe Over-the-Rhine, they have spent a lot of money trying to revitalize the area so I think it is time to check out the improvements. Want to check out some of the new restaurants as well.

No comments: